[roc-info] equipment

Rick and Dayle Lavine rdlavine at frontiernet.net
Thu Jun 16 12:11:34 EDT 2011

Meet Directors and Course Setters:

We will be away from now until the end of July, and again from mid
August to September. Club equipment is available in our garage as usual.
You may notice someone else in the house; a neighbor will be using it
while we're away. If for some reason the key disappears, he could let
you in, or the next door neighbor at 370.

Please check when you take out meet boxes that you have all the supplies
you need, since we won't be able to restock them. The various forms and
punch cards (remember punch cards?) are on the shelves.

Rick and Dayle