[roc-info] Fall "A" Meet

RWorner LKohn wornerkohn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 22:27:17 EDT 2017

Volunteers,

Thought I would send out a note before people took off on their summer
vacations to remind you of your volunteer positions and to register now if
you plan to compete at the Falls Classic on September 16 & 17, 2017 at
Letchworth. Most positions will allow you to work and run. *Just a reminder
that all volunteers get to compete for reduced price. The website is
**http://roc.us.orienteering.org/2017-national-meet
<http://roc.us.orienteering.org/2017-national-meet> *
When you register you will see category for volunteers with the special
rate.

OUSA has decided to host their Annual General Meeting (AGM) at Letchworth
on Saturday afternoon and are hoping to offer a few workshops on Friday or
Monday.

If your plans or your contact information have changed please let me know
ASAP.
If your name isn't listed and you want to help we can always use more
volunteers.

Thanks, and have a great summer (if it ever arrives).

Rick Worner